classic black smokey eye tutorial for brown eyes

hi everyone welcome back to my Channel today I'm doing this classic black smoky eye this is very dramatic but i absolutely love it this is something that I would wear maybe to go clubbing or like a

very special occasion so because would like to see my version of a classic smoky I've and just keep on watching the first color I'm taking as frappe by makeup geek applying this on the crease with a mac 224 brush and just planning it all out this is going to be our transition color.



So as long as we have just any light brown you are good to go i am now taking Russia from the warm neutral palette by Sigma and this is just a very deep burgundy you can also use bit in my makeup geek but I find that color is a little bit lighter than this one this one i find to be a lot better for this smoky eye so I'm applying this woman mac 217 brush in the inner and outer part of the crease notice I'm not really caring much about the eyelid don't worry about that we're going to be adding to the black shadow worry about blending up the crease.

I'm going back in with my transition color taking the mac 224 brush and just making sure i blend everything out I'm now going in with the little studio gel liner and black you can use any Gellin you like you can even use a black jump wipe and soul you can use a regular black pencil liner this is just going to work as a base for a black shadow applying this with my sigma e55 brush all over the eyelid i'm also going to blend this up to the crease just a little bit you don't want to take it up too high with that same brush I'm going to be taking corrupt by makeup geek this is the blackest shadow.

I have in my collection it is super block I love it i'm applying this right on the eyelid where I applied the gel liner this is just going to completely lock that in place and it's not going to move around and again you want to bring this up to the crease and make sure you blend it out I'm going back in with russ it with my mac 217 brush I'm going to be applying this right above the black this is just going to help everything blend I'm not going in with my Mac 224 brush and blending some more after all the blending the black shadow going to fade a little bit.

So I'm just going to touch it up and once again more blending ok i am now going to be telling the eyes this is definitely very important when you're doing a black smoky eye i'm applying star led by house of lashes because already know these are my favorite lashes at the moment moving on to the face i am taking the cover girl three in one foundation in the number 8 42 and I'm just gonna applying this with a round top kabuki brush I kind of overdid it with foundation today oops yeah yeah.

I am taking coping from the anistar cream contract applying this underneath the eyes I like to use this just to get rid of my dark circles yeah then to highlight the face i'm going to be taking banana I do have a video on how I contour and highlight using this palette so if you guys are interested i'll have that video in the description box i'm applying this underneath the eyes with a concealer brush and I'm going in with my foundation brush to help it blend yeah to balance out the highlights.

I did apply it also on my t-zone you guys I got way too excited with this makeup honestly I'm looking at the clips I'm just like really like my face literally looks like the cake i'm going to set the highlight using the rebel stay mad long lasting press powder and transparent with my sigma f 35 brush going back to the eyes i am taking white lies by makeup p and i'm gonna be applying this on the brow bone with my diva so5 brush by the way i do already have my browser on in and you guys would like to see I do that.

Then i'll have my video in the description box i'm also applying this in the inner corners of the eyes now i'm keeping the eyes pretty mad but if you want you can go ahead and add like a shimmery shade that would look very pretty I'm taking my black pencil liner I applied some on the waterline and now what I'm doing is bringing it down underneath the lower lash line with my elf brush I'm going to be taking russet the burgundy shade that we use in the crease and I'm gonna be applying this right underneath the eyes i'm going to make sure to also blend it out.

I'm now taking corrupt which is the black shadow and applying this underneath the lower lash line with my next b-17 brush yeah yeah going back to the faith i'm going to be taking the r-mo natural bronzer and some bronze i'm going to go ahead and brought up the face because I look pretty pal i'm using the next be able to brush to apply this now to carve out the face i'm going to be taking Bahama Mama by the bomb with that same next be able to brush yeah ok for cheeks i'm taking spellbound by makeup geek i'm applying just a tiny bit not too much with my next video 6 brush for this look I am skipping highlighter i'm going to take the kaplan md lip liner in berry and just lining the lips.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment