different eyeliner styles for small eyes

9 Different Eyeliner Looks Both women and men have been using eyeliner for thousands of years Today I show you guys how to create 9 different eyeliner looks. The looks range from quite simple to major drama.



Today I'm showing you what makeup look I would wear if I were to choose to wear a mint colored prom dress. Of course, this look does not strictly have to be worn only with a mint colored dress. This is such a beautiful look that can definitely be worn with anything (and at any time of the day, duh!) I hope you guys enjoy this video.


I love my beautiful people today i am showing you guys how to create nine different eyeliner looks so if you guys want to know what the heck i did with my eyes my eyes were really irritated by the way so I'm sorry if at some point I look terrible anyways I hope you guys enjoy and keep on watching . before starting any look you want to make sure that you apply an eye primer just to prevent any creasing.

throughout the day and of course i am using Urban Decay's eye primer and original for all these looks I am we're using Maybe lline eye studio gel liner and this is in black is black gel liner
is actually a little bit easier to use so if you're a beginner then i would definitely recommend maybe lline eye studio this first eyeliner look it's simple and straightforward all you have to do is shape your natural eye shape.

the second look is a wink out eyeliners to do this you have to line your natural eye shape and then once you are at the outer corner begin to wing it out.then from this line that I create I am connecting it to the original light and filling that in after you're finished with your when you start to fill in areas that you did not catch earlier.

now the third like i am showing you guys is called a double winged eyeliner once you have like the natural shape of your eye and created your wing this time for a double wing all you have to do is start from the outer corner dragged along the wing leaving a space between the line.

just so that it won't look awkward continue on to smudge your liner a little bit towards the center of your lower lash line smudge it with your finger if you would like and that is a double winged eyeliner for the fourth style i am creating a basic eyeliner look all you have to do is start from the middle as close to your lash line as possible begin to shape and then finally drive the line down simply create a straight line going.

Inward towards your island your actual I and that is the finished look the next blood calls for drama and of course this is a extremely bold look alright the next style is smooth which is basically a straight line across and that's it.

And there you have it very simple and straight forward for another bold look I simply like the natural shape of my eye and now i will continue on to add wear eyeliner and making it thicker once i hit outer corner and once i get to the outer corner I am winging it out just a little bit connecting it back to the liner.

so as you can tell this eyeliner look is very bold and black and it is definitely all the way up to the crease and there you have it already this next look is a fish style eyeliner so i hope you guys enjoy that already this is the very last look is a very pretty cat eye look so one thing finished with my I later i am putting on some fake eyelashes.

alright guys this is the completed look I hope this tutorial helped you guys in some way or form and i know i hope you guys don't mind I didn't talk about much in this video but regardless I still hope you guys enjoyed it as always i love you all and I hope you guys have a wonderful deep.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment