eyebrow tutorial for beginners using pencil

hi guys welcome back today will be doing a brow wax I have an obsession over browse and I just thought this would be so much fun so I'm gonna be collaborating with her twin sister Karina Garcia she's also competing with them live packs and also collaborating with tonya our friend



I'm so excited for you guys to watch the videos are going to have him down in the Description box so let's go ahead and get started ok I saw the first hockey's actually really important and happens to a lot so when using them you're very close ups onto the perfect but you look at it from far away it looks bad.

so make sure you have like a small community near there you can actually see what you're doing but actually have a regular mirror our way that way you can be double checking how your eyebrows are actually looking for next time you think your browser looking pretty freaky time to get a double check them in a further mirror and see other really coming up so we all have those days were just sitting around messing with our brows and you know sometimes.

he does regret like why didn't I just got a professional whether that decision myself and you too can I give up on life but don't worry girl a way to avoid that besides going to professional is using a broad product for me I having gone to professional in a hot minute I mean my brother not perfect but they're  not as bad as they used to be so what I like to do is just take this route pomade draw line basically you're planning to browse and clean it up this has really helped my brows get into better shape do it at your own risk no just be careful ok.

ever have those days were you doing to browse and you can even know where ya gonna feel if we hope we never have perfect brow days I want to show you how you can clean it up so you want to take it to you or you can use the exact same shit if you are if you want to highlight the problem he can  use a shooter to shoot later so that's what I'm doing right here and it's just gonna give you that really clean grout even if you have it like messed up big time just doing this it's gonna give the AI amor sharper look at number four is actually something.

I would do back in middle school my browser floppy like crazy and innuendo browser existed so I would just take a bottle of hair spray and sprayed on a slowly and just come out the Browns in a notice it would keep my brows plays I don't recommend you going directly to your eyebrows because   it's gonna get on your eyes so try applying it honest belief is an awesome thing.

I recommend you doing everything with Jay just for an emergency if you like ok I want to show you guys how to avoid harsh browse been there done that plenty of times and you guys have seemed like this as well so embarrassing but you know we all go through so avoid venturi browse and let another girl yes a totally approached via mobile VoIP products like this this year is a part made its gonna make your browser very very intense try to use like pencils like the amistad actually a very gray it doesn't leave it so harsh here will be using the pomade though because this is something that I use when I went very light headed in the inner corner I'm using just whatever is left of product on the brush I don't really like to dip it in again but just remember be very light hand it and make sure to not pick up too much product.

I always use his bully wondering where browse this is going to really help you not overdo it with the browser I mean this is life changing the show you is very genial in this is drawing individual hairs you guys as you can see the left one is just plain the right one has little fake individual hairs I drew and so at the other part of the brow only like to go just a little bit more intense I feel like that's just the way it should be I take my angled brush and dipping into my part made and I just take my two fingers and just press on it just it then out the brush and then I go in the inner corner and start drawing the individual hairs and it just makes the brow look a little bit more natural.

I mean not completely natural but it really looks like you have hair is at least for myself I don't have any so it really helps out I know buying products every month can get a little bit expensive so I want to show you how I use eye shadow palette you want to just take a pilot has a dark brown or whatever brown shade you use and using your browser I see no difference I love using shuttles for this and I mean for me it works the same memory actually related to previous hack we were talking about right now weaving I shadowed so they won't be pigmented depending on what you're using so wedding a brush can really give that true pigmentation as if you were using a Palm made this is something.

I want to back in high school I would let my brushes all the time and it would give me those nice intense bold brows and like once again this is for bold brows I'm sure everybody's into this kind of look but if you are then try it out tonight is my favorite spoon browse yes you heard right I see this trend going around a lot with people countering with this I haven't seen somebody do it with a browse if they have great if they haven't started doing an alcohol because,

I was impressed right underneath that part of the prowl and outlining it and when you take it off it's going to be the perfect line for you to just give you guide and is gonna really give you that nice clean browse or if you're struggling to do your brows I highly recommend you do this to every single day but I'm saying you are struggling with it would really help you out that way you want to do is just finished the rest of your eyebrow and you are pretty much done your browser looking pretty perfect last but not least.

I want to show you there is many different shapes for a different face shapes sometimes you're doing you're browsing you're trying to just follow the trend that began right now and it just right but you gotta remember that there is the many different kinds of shapes that are going to see your face the best so if you do not feel like it looks great on you then go out and try this out it might work for you I personally do my eyebrows the way.

I want to do them always changing the mob but if you are struggling but you might want to try this alright guys I was hope you guys enjoyed this video don't forget to give a huge thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe I love you guys so much thank you for watching and I'll see you guys I'm an excellent by
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment