summer eye makeup looks tutorial

everyone says that manager at my makeup on camera for you do a bit of a check it ready with me I already do have that my foundation because i'm doing a first impression .

stick using that name and it's like means to make our product chubby in the nude ya doing a first impression on this or I thought I did the rest of my makeup on camera feed today i am doing something very simple door so hopefully you guys don't mind.



I just really feel like wearing bright red lips so not doctored looks like i did last time with jeffree star what was it you know home blood i think i will last time it was super dr. ball this time I'm going to do something bright so I don't know what color I'm doing that we'll figure it out as we go visible I have some breakout so my chin and forehead and stuff that I need to work out so I'm going to use my sins was going nuts the bike unicrone my chairs creaking like crazy hopefully can hear it Tom's ridiculous as our ever argue over to move slightly.

I need to oil it like to start in hell they look so much better another foundation looks so good I was saying my first impression which you will see selects you may have already saying that link it down below if it's ready I don't know if I was loving the finishing everything I was loving how load apart from the fact that it's just very share so all of these little piece key breakouts are poking through just going to put some of my freckles here as well now i'm going to use some frequency you can see a lot by le go this is the shade creamy beige.

I'm just putting some of the end of my eyes now i'm going to go in that to my handy-dandy next comes with a pellet with the yellow shay just wanted to actually mix of this one so these two together and then this is a shipment to look fresh baked so beauty and its really good shape to get under the eyes you can also use it to highlight to contour to powder small areas across your t-zone and just be a little bit of this yellow powder over my breakouts to sit that down before I powder with my face powder I'm going to sit everything else this is just next to your fix powder this shade is c35 just a little bit .

For me but because the foundation is so pale against my body really if you can tell on camera i'm just using a tiny bit of that just to see everything not much at all just enough to take away the techniques and make sure that the Foundation's all sit you know now I want to try this new bronze that i got from to face this is this sweetheart bronze are baked luminous glow bronzer and sweet tea I'll keep the packaging is and then this is what it looks like someone told me it's a really good joop for the hourglass bronze is a very similar consistency and texture like white light/white and glowy.

So I really really really love the hourglass one so I'm excited to try this I'm just going to apply some of this too kind of like my cheek area so I like my entire cheek even when I would highlight and then up on my team pool for my full you'd it's really easy to blend and then I'm putting some right on top of the bridge my nerves this one's definitely a lot more pigmented then the hourglass one which I don't know if that's a good thing look it's a little tiny bit more picture the other one is just sort of airbrush looking at it still good hourglass one is just like incredible like amazing the Holy Grails so it's hard to find something that will be a bit you know next.

I'm going to contour with the next contour kit and just going to use this shade here I really like this for contouring lately it's so natural that's still very defined it's not as hash is using like full-on contour brush so I kind of got up and down almost to my cheekbones been focusing of course most of the car and my barn that I do blend it upwards and it just creates this really nice chiseled look to my skin and then I just put blush and highlighter on and it kind of like Times down this top area it just makes everything come together so nicely.

I like to bring a little bit darker color just want to make the importance to tie everything together I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my cheeks at this stage I'm just gonna run a little bit yellow powder just underneath my cheekbones I've been doing this a lot lately when I contour just helps to make everything stand out even more makes you look like your cheekbones are very sharp is forgotten temple right here it makes everything look stop actually that I put on top of it why do people have to exist like he thought it would be a great idea to be like hey let's create polls.

I'm gonna go straight into my lip color because i'm going to match the rest of my makeup to the lips so I want it to be bright so but two options here these about the Anasazi people whose liquid lipsticks this one here is american doll and then this one here is electric car electric cars of course more car or if you like that could look really good on top of the red lip liner however this one is really nice as well but i think i might do this so I'm going with electric Carl first I'm going to line i'm going to use this color could delight.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment