smokey eye tutorial for beginners

brown eye makeup hi my love is thank you for watching i'm going to show you the tutorial of this makeup here the dark and dramatic Brown is smokey eye with some shimmer in warm and cold tones

and nude lipstick for this look is it the contour technique what's in my previous video I use it cream products in my face i hope you liked it and let's begin here is me without any makeup.



smokey eye makeup I read applied my moisturizer and now i start applying my primer this one is Professor now by benefit but you can use any primary that like I love this one because minimize any parts and lines in my face with my eye makeup for brown eyes Beauty Blender i'm going to apply the foundation this one is forever by dr apply just a little bit because after i will be doing the contour so I don't want a lot of products in my face purple smokey eye.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment